Today's Werner Kluge GmbH was founded in 1948 as oHG by its namesake. The main business at that time was the development and construction of radiogoniometers for position determination in maritime shipping.
Under new management and company name (1996), activities and know-how developed continuously. A milestone on this path was the cooperation with the company Dr. Carl Hahn, later Johnson & Johnson in Kiel.
During this time, Kluge became an important supplier of packaging systems and was able to provide sound knowledge about the design, manufacture and improvement of machines for the production of tissue paper.
Our well-rehearsed team of currently 18 employees plans, develops and manufactures today from single parts over assemblies up to complete production lines and has acquired a good reputation as a partner of numerous renowned companies worldwide.